The mid-range of the BCE stable.
Fitted with distinctive Heritage badge. Including high grade ash shafts which are either superior in grade or matching grain.
Endorsed by Mark Selby
BCE Heritage Mark Selby - 3 - Cue & Case Set
BCE Heritage Mark Selby - 3
- Length: 57' (145cm)
- Configuration: 1/2 Cut Cue
- Tip: 9.5mm Tip
- Ferrule: 8mm Brass with a 9.5mm Diameter
- Shaft Wood: Ash Shaft With Matching Grain
- Joint: Standard Spiral Brass Joint
- Butt Design: Exotic Wood Front Splice & Genuine Wood Veneers
- Bumper: Rubber Bumper
- Endorsed By Mark Selby
It's as easy as 1,2,3:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your wish to return the item purchased, listing the product code and the date of the purchase.
2. We will arrange a returns service for the product absolutely free (UK mainland only).
3. A full refund will be issued to you, provided the cue or case is returned in pristine condition (with the cue tip NOT chalked).
At Riley Leisure we take pride in providing our customers with a product range of the highest standards, that exceed our customer's expectations.
With this is in mind Riley Leisure have launched the 60 day money back guarantee scheme that will give any of our customers the peace of mind, when purchasing any cues and/or cases from our site.
INSPECT - ACCEPT - REJECT
RISK FREE PURCHASING
We will provide a simple, easy to follow process so that in the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your cue and/or case purchase, you can simply send it back for a full refund within 60 days of the delivery date.