Autograph Range - By Ronnie O’ Sullivan.
The Autograph range has good balance, and set up, a chance for those who aspire to play the game to a high to level to experience how top quality equipment can improve your game. Once experienced you will see the true value of this range. Simple, cost effective, but a true reflection of what to expect as you move through the range of products Riley and Ronnie have created together.
“The Autograph range combines many aspects to create a truly magnificent range of cues, my personal idea with this range is to create a range of cues that more players can enjoy at a price level that won’t break the bank”.
* LEAD TIMES - Made To Order cues have a lead time of approximately 8 weeks.*
Riley England - Autograph Range 2
Riley England - Autograph Range - 2
- Length: 58' (147.5cm) (Unless Specified)
- Configuration: 3/4 Cut Cue
- Tip: 9.5mm Elk Master Tip (Unless Specified)
- Ferrule: 8mm Brass with a 9.5mm Diameter
- Shaft Wood: Grade 1 North Amercian Ash
- Joint: Brass Quick Release Joint
- Butt Wood: Hand Spliced Natural Striped Black Ebony
- Butt Design: N/A
- Bumper: Natural Striped Black Ebony
- Extension: 6"/15cm Natural Striped Black Ebony Extension
- Hand Made In England